Tuesday 15 January 2013

HA! Back again.... DAY 2

Yes, I have started the Dukan Diet….
Again! I have to say this last year I was doing quite well. PP every Monday, going to the gym regularly (and enjoying) and watching what I eat with the odd treat here and there.

But my Mother came to stay with us for 3 months and that sent me off the tracks… Making special dishes, going out for coffee with carrot cake (I can’t have enough of it), nice dinners, lots of wine (which for me comes with crisps), and then of course, Christmas and New Year’s celebrations. Actually, I have been partying since Halloween! What did I expect? The weight just piled on…

Weighed myself this morning and I am 66.2kg! Believe me, it could be more. God knows where I would be at if I was not going to the gym.

Anyway, started the diet yesterday and the day was like that:

DAY 1
Breakfast: coffee + oat bran pancake with cheese
Lunch: oat bran pancake + 1 egg and coffee
Afternoon snack: fat free yoghurt
Dinner: pork (a very lean piece, delicious) + scrambled egg

45min Extreme Spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment