Wednesday 18 April 2012

Update

Weight: 62,9kg Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!
I am not following the PP/ PV routine anymore, since about two weeks. But I am eating protein only every Monday, and I am being more careful the other 6 days. Of course I could have lost more in the last two weeks, but I do not want to go to that place anymore where I behave extremely well (completely out of my comfort zone), lose the 3 kilos I want to lose and then put all back again. Because what comes next is that I feel like a failure and just give it all up and end up put even more weight.
So, no, thank you very much. This time I will really reeducate myself on how to eat properly.
I am going to the gym, and I start feeling I can push myself a bit more now.
Pretty sure I can get to 60kg by July.... Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment