Wednesday 16 January 2013

DAY 3


 
 Shouldn’t have weighed myself this morning…. Only lost a 100gr!!!!
How disappointing is that?
I know I shouldn’t have eaten the pork, and most definitely I shouldn’t have eaten a sausage for dinner either, but I don’t think I’ve done too bad anyway.
 
DAY 2
Breakfast: oat bran pancake + cottage cheese and turkey ham + black coffee
Lunch: Pork from the day before with a boiled egg + chamomile and spiced apple tea
Afternoon snack: fat free natural yoghurt + 3 prunes

Dinner: Lemon sole (it was so little meat, that I was still hungry, so I ate a sausage cooked in the oven with a bit of water on the tray)
1 hour extreme spinning

 Went on the Dukan website and got an overview of how my diet should go. Because I've stablished I would like to lose weight quickly, it gave me a 4 days Attack Phase. But..... Today I am doing a PV day because I have a very demanding night!!! J 45min Spin class followed by 1 hour Body Pump and then a 50min bootcamp session!
Will have a PP day on Thursday and Friday!!!
 
As for DAY 3 , it's going like this so far
Breakfast: brown toast with cottage cheese and ham (I know....) + black coffee
Lunch: Salad (lettuce, tomato, cheese, boiled egg, turkey ham, few olives and a sprinkle of olive oil) + black coffeee
Dinner: Will probably have salmon with quinua and some aspargus!!!!
 
I NEED to lose weight for my father-in-law's birthday on the 29th! AND my wedding anniversary on the 31st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm taking hubby to a nice restaurant and I want to wear a nice LK Bennet dress I have already bought (slightly small at the moment)!


No comments:

Post a Comment