Sunday 25 March 2012

Day 7

It's going well!
Weight this morning was 64kg. Of course I wanted to keep loosing faster, but I do know this is the best way. I want this to be the last time I struggle with those 5 kilos!
My task for this week is to go back to the gym.... I know for as long as I have thyroide problems I will have to exercise. And that'll be always!

Tomorrow I am planning another PP day, because my period is coming and there is no question it makes me feel loads better.

Didn't eat very well today.... Went out this morning and weather was so great I just didn't want to come home. Ended up having to drink loads of coffee not to feel hungry.

Had my usual breakfast
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg + small fat free yoghurt
Afternoon: coffee + soy milk
Dinner: beef omelet
Late snack: coffee + 1 oatcake + 2 dried prunes

No comments:

Post a Comment