Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 3

Ok, I officially have had enough!
Today was my last day on the Attack Phase, and I am counting the hours to eat vegetables.... That's the best thing I found on the Dukan Diet: my longing for greens!!!! As your average brazilian I could eat meat + rice + beans every single day without a problem, and possibly, the only vegetable I would miss would be potatoes!!!! Yes, I do love a food well seasoned with onions, garlic, coriander, basil or any other herbs really, but when it comes to vegetables, I only eat them because they are good for you! There, I said it!!! It's not that I hate them, I just don't know how to make them special!
But, after a few days on proteins only, I can't wait to have a salad tomorrow and every vegetable seems like a little peace of heaven.

Today was fine. Perfected my recipe for chocolate mousse (made with quark and low fat cocoa, obviously) and finished my night in a high note!
See, there's another example: I don't like chocolate mousse! I never eat chocolate mousse! I DO get dissapointed if I go to a dinner party and dessert is chocolate mousse (Most probably I won't eat it).... I will go even further and say that mousse is a child's dessert, just like a scoop of vanilla ice cream. However, I ate it with great pleasure tonight... Not just because of the taste, it doesn't even taste that great, but the texture as well. Is that crazy? I thought so, and that's why I decided tomorrow I start Cruise Phase!

So, my food today was:
Breakfast: oatbran pancake with cottage cheese and turkey ham + coffee - that's really the only thing I have for breakfast if I am on the Dukan Diet....
Lunch: beef omelet and coffee pudding
Afternoon snack: yoghurt and coffee
Dinner: chicken and hard boiled egg
Snack: chocolate mousse
Tea and coffee during the day and plenty of water.



Can't wait till tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment