Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 2

So here I am again.... Attack phase is going as it should.
Weight this morning was 64.8kg - I am the large hips type Dr. Dukan describes in his book - so I know this is all excess water, but I am happy just the same!

Yesterday we went to a birthday party and I did very well indeed - sticked to the coffee and hurried home to have dinner!
I am playing Wii Sports as part of my exercise plan today. Maybe will have a go at the trampolim.... Weather is quite nice today.


Breakfast: oatbran pancake with cottage cheese and turkey ham + coffee
Lunch: beef stew with one hard boiled egg
Afternoon snack: fat free strawberry yoghurt + coffee
Dinner: salmon + coffee pudding (got the recipe from the South Beach diet)
Late snack: tea with lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment