Sunday 27 March 2011

Still alive, Still dieting

So yes, I am still here.
My diet was going up and down, up and down....
Every time I loose some weight, I start thinking that I deserve a treat, and treating myself I spend the whole day. Mostly on Fridays, like I said here before.
No more scale for me! My next weigh in will be on the 29th of April - 1st NewYou Day!

The last time I dieted seriously, I was on vacation in Brazil in Nov/2009. I was at my heaviest ever: 70kg. Even compared to my pregnancy.... When B was born at 38 weeks, I was weighing 72kg. When I got home from Hospital 3 days later, My weight was exactly 65kg!
Anyway, I've met this Endocrino through my best friend, and put all my hopes on his programme. It worked. And although I had some help of a very famous appetite suppressant, I continued on my optimal weight (between 59 and 60kg) long, long after stopping the medication (I've had it for two months). Actually, I was a size 10UK for the whole of 2010!!!!
What went wrong??? First of all, a fantastic 5 star all inclusive holiday for 2 weeks in the end of August.... Let's just say on the way back home my 12 years old stepdaughter was wearing my clothes, I was left with the leggings and tunics and Husband couldn't button his trousers.
Then, my mother came last October and stayed 3 months with us. After she left, I put on almost 3 kg!!!! Actually, thinking about this, I just realized that every Friday we would spend the day out. And always had something to do on the weekend.... Even if it was just window shopping (real shopping for her). See? I told you.... Something about Fridays and food.

Having a good day today.... Had a nice breakfast, good, filling lunch and although I am desperate to eat an apple, I shall resist!!!!
Gonna get a skinny cappucino if there is any left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment