Wednesday 27 April 2011

Countdown for New You Bootcamp

Yes, I am still alive.... But my one follower does know that, right?
She's my sister!

Have managed (somehow) to keep my weight around 64kg, even though I haven't really been following any diet lately. Too excited, too nervous about leaving my baby for one week, and a bit let down by the plateau effect. Speaking of which, I just read the other day that actually the Dukan Diet is not very great when you have a small amount of weight to loose, although we all agree it's a great start!

I have decided that it's really not the diet for me, but I will keep on with one day of protein only a week (I feel great when I do it), and cooking with oatbran and quark. Actually, I will be on the Dukan Diet!!! Stabilization Phase!!! Right?!

In less than two days I will be in South Wales, somewhere near Abbergaveny (one of my favourite places), in hope to let go of the last few pounds. I really, really, really want to loose around 7 pounds! That would make me sooooo happy, and my clothes would fit again... Most important, I want some help increasing my fitness level.

Can't wait to be posting again after I am back!
Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment