Tuesday 22 March 2011

Kit List

Lots of sun today, spent the afternoon in the garden with B (drinking coffee and eating oat bran cake).
Recieved the forms for the Boot Camp, with a kit list and some tips on how to prepare myself to the training. When I read the testimonials on their website I realized it will be a bit hard.... But hey! I am totaly up for it. I actually think it'll be fun.

Have most of the things on the list... Had to do a bit of online shopping for some things I hadn't, and still there are items missing, but nothing I can't find on the high street or the net( have my eyes on this gorgeous Stella McCartney waterproof jacket).

Counting the days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with bootcamp! I just had my "bootcamp-esque" experience today with British Military Fitness - and I think I nearly died halfway through. But by the end I'd talked myself into maybe trying it again next week, and actually paying for it.

    Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete