Monday 21 March 2011

New You

Well, let me start talking about how last week went for me. It went well! Very well indeed! For my diet, however, things went a bit pear shaped.
Husband was home, and although he is quite supportive of my diet, we do share this love for food....
Well, let's just say I have some fixing to do now.

He travelled again today, this time for two weeks, and instead of feeling sorry for myself, I will use this time to get back on track.

Today it went like this:
Breakfast: oat bran pancake with cottage cheese and turkey ham + coffee
Lunch: eggs + smoked salmon + cottage cheese
Snack: fat free yoghurt + coffee
Dinner: Beef stew (without vegetables) + hard boiled egg

Will probably have a slice of oat bran cake later (noticed that I do need 2 daily portions of the stuff, otherwise I have problems going to the toilet).

And so, for the last bit of news....
I AM GOING TO NEW YOU BOOTCAMP!!! I have been dyng to go for ages, and I thought this was the right time. I do want to be more active, loose weight of course, and conquer some fears (like being afraid of heights). The bootcamp will be a great start, and although I know it is tough, I am actually looking forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment