Tuesday 18 June 2013

Day 8

Yesterday, I had the worst migraine! Ever! So much so, that I took two ibuprofen (apart from my thyroxin, I haven’t taken any other medication for months). It was so bad, that even though I was falling asleep, I couldn’t actually do it because the pain was unbearable.
Feeling much better today, but still feeling that heaviness, like it is not completely over.
So, breakfast was mango smoothie with almond milk and almonds
Snack: almond milk with cocoa and 1 gluten free pita bread
Lunch: extra-lean-mince-home-made-burgers with sweet potato, cauliflower, aubergine and sweet peppers (and one little dash of coconut cream)
Couldn't eat when I got home. The weather is just weird today.... Although it's my perfect temperature (25 celsius) it's just very heavy. Or maybe it was just our office, I don't know.
So, I have snacked on some nuts and went to the gym.
45 min spinning (Love it)

When I got home, still couldn't eat.... So here I am, 1 hour later, having a hot cocoa (almond milk) and a large gluten free pita bread with organic humous.

PS: My weight today just made me wish to dissapear.... 68.3kg! :(
PPS: I haven't added here all I ate this weekend.... I keep thinking it's not like I am eating that much, but clearly I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment