Monday 17 June 2013

DAY 7

No weigh in today... I've had my period and feel like I weigh 3 kilos more!
Weekend was not great either. I would say I did very well during the day, but kind of went all wrong at night! Don't want to have the results staring at my face right now.

Anyway, today I started Clean for 2 weeks.
In exactly 2 weeks time, I will be joinnig Trimmer You boot camp for 4 days, and the earlier I get rid of anything processed in my system the better. I have been in a boot camp before and the shock of cutting coffee and sugar was just too much. Something you definitely don't need to add to your hours and hours of exercise!
I am having a horrible headache (so much so that I am thinking about going home), but I know I will be OK in a couple of days.

Breakfast: Smoothie - mango with strawberries and almond milk
Lunch: Turkey breast with gluten free pasta, cauliflower, sweet pepper and coconut cream (1 spoon)
Lots of water (not doing well today)
Dinner was vegetable soup (our au pair made it, and I didn't really asked what was on it.... but she knows I am on Clean)
Snack: hot almond milk with cocoa and 1 gluten free pita bread - I wasn't really hungry, but didn't have that migraine for years.... Thought maybe I needed to eat something, which wasn't the case. Actually what happened was that I started to feel sick. Had to lie very still to keep it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment