Thursday 13 June 2013

Day 3

Can't really say my idea worked.... Because I cheated BIG time!!!
A whole pack of pistachio macaroons and 2 chocolates!!! And a pack of rice crisps.... WTF!?
Now I put this in writing I realize how ridiculous that is! And all that after the gorgeous dinner I had!
I did 45 min of extreme spinning though.... hahaha

And the result of last night is: 68kg
Why do I keep doing this to myself? I know all about tackling your issues with food first before you go on a diet, but the truth is, even though I do recognize these issues, I do nothing to come to terms with them.

My clothes don't fit, and I am not willing to buy bigger clothes. So, every morning when I am getting dressed to work, even though I have a full wardrobe, I have very few choices! And I hate this!
It makes me start my day in such a bad mood...... Well, I AM doing this to myself, right?
I am not setting myself realistic goals.... I will just keep my head down and follow the diet as I should. And I need to allow time for this diet to work.... Ooooohhhh, it would just be so great if I could lose 5 kg in a week!

So, here goes nothing...

Breakfast: oat bran pancake with cottage cheese and turkey ham + black coffee
Lunch: Fresh tuna (it was great) + 1 boiled egg + 4 seafood sticks

Started my day too early.... Woke up at 5 and had breakfast 6h. By 10:00h I was starving. Managed to hold on till 11h and that's when I had my lunch today.

Had a natural yoghurt with prunes in the afternoon. Omelette AGAIN for dinner! Will definitely organize my menu tomorrow (It is official! I have Fridays off from now on. Yay!)

1h combat aerobics - really, really tough routine.
Almost didn't go actually... My period is about to come and as usual I don't feel too great (yes, yes, that's probably the reason for my last night binge). Happy I did it though. Always feel great after some exercise.

Night snack: almond milk with 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder and 2 oatbran biscuits with fat free cheese

Decision: will carry on attack phase for another 2 days, then a PV day. Will try to go on like this: 3xPP folowed by 1xPV - just for this week whille husband is travelling and I can push a little bit. When he is home I enjoy sitting down for dinner with him.... Eating vegetables makes it easier :)

Tomorrow will try to replace water with green tea (Dr Dukan tip). Let's see if it helps me.

Finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment