Thursday 6 June 2013

Day 2


Weight this morning: 68kg

Breakfast: my oat bran pancake with cottage cheese and turkey ham + black coffee
Morning snack: 2 seafood sticks and blck coffee
Note to self: Do need to drink more water
Lunch: Omelete + seafood sticks + natural yoghurt with prunes

Went shopping with my little one after work and my husband thought it would be a good idea to meet us at MacDonald's.... There was nothing I could eat, and believe me, after 6 1/2 hours without food, I was starving!!!! It was hard and I was waaay to hungry to resist. Only had one chicken nugget from B though, so not that bad. Not that bad at all!

It was almost 9pm by the time I had dinner: small fillet of salmon and tuna omelete - omelete again, I know..... Need to up my game if I want to stick with the diet this time.


Will try my best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment