Tuesday 11 June 2013

Back to Day 1

We travelled for the weekend and yes, of course I could have done something about my diet, but I didn't! And the result is that I am back at Day 1.

So, weight this morning: 68.5kg
Breakfast: Bran flakes with almond milk and black coffee
Morning snack (I needed it! Dog ate most of my flakes, and I already had a tiny bowl anyway): natural yoghurt with prunes - love it!!!!
For lunch I have brought cottage cheese omelette and seafood sticks... Not sure yet what I will have for dinner

This week I am back to the gym and I hope to see some faster results!!!




Little update: My day at work is not going great.... Nothing really wrong, I am just bored! Most of my days are quite busy and I like that! I need that! But today is sooooo quiet, if I wasn't the boss's wife I would think I am about to lose my job.

Second update:
Dinner: minced meat with eggs and cottage  cheese

So, as a result of the very, very slow day, I can't stop thinking about the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment